Director of Agency
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch. PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: Regional Budget
- To work closely with Agency Leaders and prepared an annual strategic action plan.
Training and Development
- To provide a formal platform for Company to disseminate information and receive feedback from agency members during agency meetings. Agency meetings can be an individual or group basis with agent and/or leader.
- To monitor and supervise agency strategic action plan on 5 KPIs - on the progress and control measures implemented.
- To attend to any doubts, concerns and problem faced by agency members and to provide solution to overcome the problem.
- To provide guidance and counseling to agency members violating Company/Industry/Regulator's guidelines and enforce the guidelines among agency members.
- To organize, plan and launch agency, regional or Company's campaign, challenges, contest or promotion to agency members.
- To provide agency members a formal platform for inter-action and team working through group meetings and gatherings.
- To provide additional motivation for agency members during meetings.
- To evaluate and identify Agency training and development needs in agency knowledge, skill, attitude and habit to improve agency productivity and professionalism.
- To liaise with PBA/BDE/Special Project Co-ordinates and implement training and development programs for agency.
- To organize, plan and implement training and development programs for agency.
- To promote and encourage agency members to attend other Company/Industry's training/development programs whenever available or necessary.
- To promote and encourage agency members to attend programs as part of their self-development exercise through self-study etc.
JOB SPECIFICATION a. Qualifications
- To assist DOA-Recruitment in promoting Quality Recruitment Drive within their own region.
- Install and promote Mentoring Program within the region to ensure development of quality leaders in their regions.
- Continuously encourage Agency Leaders to focus on recruiting and train-up agents for promotion to be future agency leaders.
- Organize and implement Grand Business Opportunity Presentation (GBOP) as the major recruitment drive for new agents.
- Organize and implement PRU starters Welcoming Party to develop and retain new QAs in our Company.
- Plan, organize and form Aspiring Unit Manager (AUM)/Sales managers Club to encourage and prepare QA for promotion to UM/SM position.
- Co-ordinate and interview QA who intends to apply for UM position.
- Co-ordinate and execute plan for maintenance of agency contracts.
• Degree in any field
• PCE/ILE b. Experience
• Minimum 8 years related experience in the financial institution. c. Knowledge
• Numerate and analytical mind.
• Proficiency with windows XP.
• Able to conduct trainings and motivation sessions.
• Must be meticulous with the ability to work under pressure.
• Must be self-motivated with the ability to work under minimum supervision.