Director, Customer Value Management
- To deliver an integrated, cross-product approach towards customer value management and customer segmentation by positioning highly personalised value propositions to customers at relevant times during onboarding and over customers' life cycle with the Bank.
- Lead a team to deliver the following:
- Work with Decision Management team to employ data-driven approach towards identifying and acting upon key moments in customers' life cycles and daily transactions
- Project-manage key initiatives related to multi-channel customer engagement encompassing both online and offline touchpoints
- Develop value propositions which are relevant to respective segments, employing a cross-channel, cross-product and cross-functional approach
- Coordinate bank-wide efforts to achieve Consumer Banking's vision of creating a Segment of One i.e. where every customer is treated as his/her own segment and every communication or offer is personalised to suit their respective interests and needs at the appropriate time.
- Proven track record in creating added value initiative towards existing products/services.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Understand and appreciate on importance of data and insight in designing cost effective and efficient added value initiative towards customer segment and life cycle.
- Strong project management and coordination skill.