Director - Segment Management
To lead the PMO function within Digital Banking, Payments & Partnerships, maintaining a consistent and standardised governance framework surrounding project planning, execution and tracking of deliverables.
- Set-up PMO coordination, governance and monitoring framework within the department
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop milestones, and qualitative and quantitative metrics to measure performance and outcomes
- Collaborate with external stakeholders e.g. Business Planning & Analytics, Decision Management to identify key data points and standardised reporting formats
- Cascade PMO methodologies to wider departmental audience and introduce self-governance within project teams
- Develop intervention plans to enable strategic and tactical corrective measures as required
- Support business case development & justification, and the sharing of best practices from external and internal sources
- Candidate should have a quailfication of either Diploma, Degree or professional certificate.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent project leadership skills.
- Good conceptual and design methodology on frameworks.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.