Digital Swivel Full-stack Engineer
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- 25 Apr 19
Digital Swivel Full-stack Engineer
Swivel is an entity of Accenture Digital that embrace lean principles, iterative agile development, multifunctional teams and liquid development concepts to find the quickest and most efficient way to prove new ideas, technologies and business models in real-world environment.
The digital revolution is changing everything. It's everywhere - transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter?
Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you'll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Your central role in the digital ecosystem enables you to help clients manage the demands of fast-moving environments. With your knowledge of innovative on-the-go solutions, you'll help them become digital leaders by creating strategic, cross-company approaches that increase productivity, enhance collaboration and drive more transactions through innovative services and business models. There will never be a typical day at Accenture Digital, but that's why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing digital landscape.
Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities:
• Act as Digital domain SME - be it Mobility, Cloud, Analytics or API
• Lean Startup mentality - arrive at the quickest and most efficient way to solve a problem
statement to bring the intended outcome
• Deliver values to clients through inventing creative and innovative digital solutions, often via
aggregating open source or SaaS building blocks
• Think out of the box, delivery the solutions quickly along with demos and proof-of-concept
• Constantly challenge the norm - "Is there no better way to do this?"; "How can we create
• Technical and 'Hands-On' approach in solving problems.
• Passionate about Technology. Follow closely digital landscape and identify technology trends
and potential vendors/products to ingest into solutions
• Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
• Practical Experience in one or more digital technologies such as API, Mobility, Analytics, Cloud
• Experience in using Open Source and SaaS as building blocks in assembling new applications
• Experience on Cloud (IaaS/PaaS): AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Heroku or equivalent
• Mobile app development experience and Lean UI/UX design/implementation
• Development experience using REST/JSON and WSDL/SOAP/XML or equivalent
etc.), iOS (Swift), Python
• Relevant Degree or Master holder
• Willing to travel, as required
Preferred Skills and Attributes:
• Able and hungry to pick up new skills and technologies fast on their own
• Entrepreneur mindset - always see things in multiple angles, constantly challenge the norm and
constantly looking for better solutions to problems.
• Technically strong and think 'digital'
• Experience with developing mobile apps, connected devices. Participated in Hackathons
• Good imagination, and self-starter
• Entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for
• You'll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Our Digital practice serves many of
the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
• Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across
• Access to leading-edge technology.
Accenture offers our employees a "Total Rewards" package, which includes compensation and a range of market-relevant benefits and professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance. We also offer a number of programs that help our employees balance a successful career with a healthy lifestyle involving family, friends and community.