Digital Sales Manager
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad
- 22 Jan 18 2018-01-22
Digital Sales Manager
Communications and Content is a key role in the Digital Banking team. Your primary responsibility will be to act as the bridge and the gatekeeper between the Digital Banking team with internal and external stakeholders, including customers and members of the public.
It is an exciting and fast paced responsibility that will equip you with a wide array of hybrid skills, thus rounding your capabilities out as an asset to the Bank. Digital Banking is the hottest ticket in town -- opportunities are only limited by your imagination. Are you ready?
1. Promote and market digital penetration and adoption of SCB digital banking platforms.
2. Maintaining and developing digital banking platforms: Online Banking, Online Biller, SMS Banking and e-Statement.
3. Ensure compliance to various internal and external stakeholders including SCB guidelines, policies & GPS and regulatory requirements from BNM.
· Own Online Biller related process
· Recruit / acquire online billing organizations for bill payment services based on management focus/initiative.
· Raise System Change Request for any new registration, termination or new change request in online banking platform
· Ensure all documentation guideline is followed through for billers registration
· All communication and updates with billers are well documented.
· Billing organizations request or enquiries are attended to within 3 days.
· Billers are guided along to promote and increase awareness on SCB bill payment
Vendor (Service / Outsourcing)
· Ensure all documentation, agreement and assessment related to outsourcing completed by Contract Owner as per Group Vendor framework and aligns with country regulatory.
· Monitor and Track Digital Banking Agreement, Process, Documents inventory
Coordinator for Digital Banking Operational Risk request and assessment:
· CST (Control Sample Test)
· KSI (Key Risk Indicator)
· Audit (Initiated by Ops Risk and GIA)
· Group Digital banking MCS (Minimum Control Standard)
· Compliance Digital Banking Control Book
Ensure compliance for all internal, external, BCP and Incident Response Plan are conducted and updated.
Coordinator for Guideline Gap analysis related to Digital Banking raised by Compliance.
Satisfactory audit rating (Internal, External & Regulatory)
Responsibility in maintaining and developing for SMS Banking & E-statement Product and service implementation and maintenance.
Raise payment under Digital Banking cost centre and ensure all proper documentation filing accordingly