Digital Integration Analyst
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
The digital revolution is changing everything. It's everywhere - transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you'll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices - Industry X.O, Interactive, and Applied Intelligence. As part of our Integration practice (part of our Digital Delivery practice), you'll help clients deepen connections with consumers, employees, businesses and machines. Of the major digital technologies, mobility has risen to the top in terms of importance to organizations. Most surveyed now consider mobility among their top five priorities. Job Description:
Your central role in the digital ecosystem enables you to help clients manage the demands of fast-moving environments. With your knowledge of innovative on-the-go solutions, you'll help them become digital leaders by creating strategic, cross-company approaches that increase productivity, enhance collaboration and drive more transactions through innovative services and business models.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Digital, but that's why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing digital landscape. Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities:
Preferred Skills and Attributes:
- Learn and apply new technologies like API, mobile apps, cloud and analytics to solve real-life problems
- Develop (hands-on) demos and proof-of-concept solutions using API Management platforms, mobile apps, mobile backend or any other exciting web technologies
- Conduct or participate in digital workshops to help clients define problem statements or value propositions
- Follow closely the digital and mobility landscape and identify technology trends and potential vendors/products/solutions to ingest into solutions
- Passionate about software development as you will spend a major part of your working time doing software development
- Passionate about emerging technologies in Mobility, Cloud, Analytics or Social and seeks to get exposed to all types of new digital trends and technologies
- Problem Solver
- Technically strong, thinks 'digital', constantly looking for better, cheaper or faster solutions
- Team player and yet equally at ease to work independently as individual contributor
- Willing to travel
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.