Digital Banking Manager, Digital Sales
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Advocate for digital advertising technology and digital strategies for online marketing and sales.
- Build and liaise with digital vendors to develop a robust supply network of digital advertising and marketing capabilities.
- Develop a holistic digital approach in building brand presence and revenues through various online platforms - web, mobile, social, search and future technologies.
- Develop marketing intelligence through campaign analytics on and off the website.
- Manage marketing campaigns for conceptualization, to fulfillment and post campaign analysis.
- Optimization of digital spends on the cost-per-acquisition program i.e. analyzing on-going campaign performance on a daily basis and able to suggest macro and micro changes to maximize sales and business efficiency.
- Tracking the performance and analyzing of leads drop off to ascertain cause and effect.
- Maintain and manage all aspects of the online acquisition medium e.g. online forms.
- Responsible for conceptualization and execution of all online activity for all products and services offered online.
- Driving robust YoY growth of digital adoption by our customers for our digital services.
- Collaboration with Product/Segment/Compliance/Legal/Marketing/Group in the development of digital sales and marketing campaigns.
- Lead liaison with media and creative agency for all campaigns
- Preparation and delivery of campaign brief to media and creative agencies
- Development and monitoring of digital media plan and schedule
- Ensuring ad and media quality to meet campaign goals
- Responsible for the management of all creative assets used in the campaigns
- Ensuring product and service sales campaigns compliance with internal and external rules and regulations
- Performing regular competition scan and compiling current business intelligence
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.