Digital Banking - Buisness Analyst (Mobile App)
Business Analyst expected to lead and manage the new initiative, enhancement and projects of CIMB Clicks that contributes towards the overall development roadmap for the digital banking platform or product enablement for products and/or services. The role entails delivering projects including planning, development, implementing, training, testing and production support within stipulated Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Accountability for the delivery of all product roadmap and related capabilities for functions assigned.
- Strong analytical and product management skills needed, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Prepare user requirements, push the boundaries, and work with the customer experience team to think outside the box in delivering best in class customer experience.
- Have an eye for detail and risks and enable proactive identification, communication, escalation and management of project risks as needed.
- Participate in product test plan preparation and test cases.
- Work with the design team, internal stakeholders in detailing a complete end to end flow that is fully digital and seamless to customers.
- Considers all negative cases and failovers and provides a solution that is elegant and considers customer at the center.
- Keep customer at the center of the solution design process.
- Work with the technology team to ensure the technology solutions meet the requirements and are scalable and extensible across all Digital Banking channels and product.
- Ensure Digital Banking meets the business objectives and service level goals by delivering quality projects on time and budget.
- Champion and evangelize the Online and Mobile Banking roadmap and delivery both internally and externally.
- Candidate should have at least 2 years of experience in the capacity of Business Analyst role.
- Candidate with experience and proven track record in digital banking (or equivalent), familiar with internet banking and mobile application will be an advantage.
- Experience in both agile and waterfall software development techniques.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Candidate with excellent capability in designing of User Stories/Business Requirements Definition.
- Design Thinking skills preferred.
- Customer oriented centric.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Able to empathize with customers' need to be able to re-imagine the user journeys.