Developer/System Engineer (PLSQL)
About the Role
SWIFT is at the core of the financial services industry transformation and we believe our people make the difference.
We have a powerful BI product portfolio that helps the financial institutions discover new insights into their SWIFT traffic and market trends, and provide a platform for dynamic data analysis to pinpoint the issues and inform decision-making.
Come join us if you are passionate about data and would like to make an impact in the analytics world. What to expect
What will make you successful?
- Develops, test and implements complex ETL and database designs.
- Implement complex business logic through Oracle database views.
- Design and implementation of new database schemas for the SWIFT BI product portfolio.
- Query Optimization and tuning of existing oracle database schemas as well as database views.
- Build CI/ CD pipelines and facilitate the automation of build creation, unit testing and deployment
- Participate in Proof of Concept (feasibility studies) of new functionality of SWIFT's BI products.
- Support large enterprise initiatives and help resolve architectural issues in the environment and database infrastructure.
- Minimum 3 years' of experience with extensive knowledge of Oracle RDBMS and PL/SQL development
- Superior troubleshooting skills, battle-tested in high-volume production environments.
- Hands on experience with performance tuning.
- Hands-on experience working with Oracle 11g, 12c or 19c with some exposure to database administrative (pertaining to optimisation, performance tuning and granular access control)
- Deep understanding of DevOps tools and Agile methods
- Experience in Jenkins, Git and Ansible
- Team player and good communication skills.
- Good understanding of BI/ data warehousing concepts and ability to articulate to technical and non-technical audiences.
Knowledge and experience in the following areas will be an advantage:
What we offer
- Experience in UNIX scripting
- Experience in utPLSQL
- Knowledge of versioning tools like GIT, ClearCase, or SV
- Experience with agile methodology such as SCRUM or KANBAN.
- Experience in Microstrategy solutions.
- What we offer click here
- SWIFT - Make your impact click here
You may like to know the team better by knowing the people in the team. Review LinkedIn profile of the people on the list below:
- Lum Soong Jeng - Engineer Chapter Lead (Data & Analytics)
- Mohd Fadzlan Sulaiman - Senior Dev/System Engineering
- Victor Ooi - Recruiter for the position.