About the Role
The MICSS KL Team is looking for highly skilled and motivated candidate to join the team. As a Developer/System Engineer, you will be part of a dynamic team of professionals using up-to-date technologies and applying agile software developments practices. The candidate will also be responsible for maintaining and developing SWIFT Translator mapping rules used on the platform. Given the mission critical nature of our business, strong emphasis is placed on quality, security, availability, resiliency, scalability, performance, and system resources consumption. It is expected that suitable candidates adhere to a structured development approach and will actively contribute to delivering highest quality software. What to expect:
What will make you successful?
- As a Developer/System Engineer, you will be part of a dynamic team of professionals using up-to-date technologies and applying agile software developments and delivery practices.
- Next to Java Web development activities, you will be part of the team responsible for the end to end delivery of the MyStandards Readiness Portal and Responder, supporting the ISO20022 migration for our global SWIFT community.
- You will actively participate in the whole cycle of development of new user stories: requirements review, solution design, implementation, testing plan and development testing.
- Understanding problems, solutions and ensuring the overall consistency of the software will be one of your primary objectives.
- You will actively collaborate with other stakeholders such as Product Owners, Testers and other developers across regions.
- You will share team commitments and own some parts of those solutions.
- You will perform software delivery tasks (builds, installation of release on test environments, etc).
- Our solution can always get better! You will take any opportunity to improve the way we work, the tools we use and the software we produce.
Essential Technical Skills / Knowledge:
- Degree in Computer Science (Software Engineering) with 3+ years' experience in a software development role.
- Your delivery of robust, secure and efficient server-side and front-end side code.
- Quality-oriented: you know that delivering production-ready software takes more than committing code.
- Agile mindset: You like to learn and continuously improve the way we work
- Appetite for the business: You like technology and you love to use it to create solutions to help your customers.
- Team-oriented: You take pride from team achievements and are ready to support and be supported by your teammates.
- Very good communication skills, including remote meeting setups.
- Curious and eager to learn.
What we offer click here SWIFT - Make your impact click here What we offer
- Test automation
- Knowledge of FIN or ISO20022 standard a plus
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.