Dev/Systems Engineer (C/C++)
About the Role
In line with team objectives, policies and procedures and under guidance of a more senior team member, to design, develop specifications, code, install, test and maintain high quality application software and associated tools. What to expect?
What will make you successful?
- You will design, develop, test, install and support programs/systems in line with agreed requirements.
- You will assist with the analysis of requirements and the development of recommendations as to the systems approach to follow.
- You will prepare specifications, codes, tests, deliverables, acceptance criteria, time frames, and etc.
- You will prepare and study the technical feasibility and estimates of the proposed systems solutions.
- You will analyze the problems, develop and propose solutions to more senior team members.
- You will provide technical assistance to other SWIFT colleagues and provide guidance to more junior team members in their daily work.
- You will develop and maintain technical documentation and prepare and give presentations to customers on systems.
- You will provide timing/scheduling estimates to project lead and propose corrective actions to timelines when necessary.
You may like to know the team better by knowing the people in the team.
- University degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2 to 5 years of working experience in systems development
- Have strong and solid experience in C or C++ programming language
- Knowledge in Java programming language would be an added advantage
Review LinkedIn profile of the people on the list below:
Vincent Wenin - Engineering Lead, Journey to Cloud
Poon Mun Yew- Hiring Manager
Lai Cheng - Recruiter What we offer
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.