Demand Management Lead
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Security Technology Services (STS) is a critical function within Standard Chartered Bank operating under the overall purview of "Technology Services" .
The STS team is made up of cyber security thought leaders, who are accountable for the provision of a global set of cyber security services and products in order to maintain and continuously improve Bank's cyber security posture in today's ever evolving cyber security landscape.
The STS team protect the Bank from cyber security threats by delivering effective information security technology services, managing and responding to security incidents to ensure, and support the continuity and growth of Bank's business operations; and meet the both internal and external stakeholders' expectations across 70+ countries and territories, in which SCB operates.
This role is within the Security Monitoring & Analytics service line and supports the service by managing the demand as part of the SMA Service Catalogue. This role will oversee the intake, prioritization, and ensure delivery of service catalogue offerings. They will also be aligned closely with projects being run for the service to ensure all future demand and additional service offerings are built into the service catalogue and demand tracker. The Role Responsibilities
- Manage, prioritize, and ensure delivery in accordance with SLA's are met for all demand for the service
- Ensure all metrics, KPIs, and SLAs are reviewed, tracked, and reported
- Coordinate with stakeholders and be proactive in informing them of status updates/delays in delivery
- Work with SMA sub-services to ensure dependency on delivery are being proactively completed
- Ensure the service catalogue is up to date, maintained and ensure proactive engagement with stakeholders
- Develop and maintain all processes as part of the service in the process universe
- Manage service JIRA and workflows for demand intake
- Manage a team of demand analysts and prioritize their work to ensure on time delivery
- Engage with business and other stakeholders to ensure requirements for demand are clearly articulated and understood
- Proactively plan and forecast demand based on projects being run across STS service lines
- Lead weekly demand management working group to ensure stakeholders are engaged any dependancies or requirements are clearly understood
Our Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate has experience and strong domain knowledge/expertise in project management or supply chain management to manage, forecast, and deliver on pipeline of work for the service. The candidate should be comfortable defining KPI's, SLA's, and developing reporting metrics to ensure service objectives are being met.
- 5 - 7 years experience working in project management or supply chain role
- Familiarity with security operations, security monitoring, and the type of work requests related to the functions/services
- Experience with building customized JIRA's and workflows
- Experience with Tableau, Splunk, or other product to provide reporting on metrics for the service
- Experience managing a small team and prioritizing their tasks to meet timelines
- Excellent communicator and collaborative team player
- Ability to work across functional teams to incorporate security products into SIEM
- Proactive self-starter, takes ownership for issues and drives remediation with excellent problem analysis skills and solution synthesis
- Stays abreast of latest happenings in technology and relation to cyber security
Standard Chartered Global Business Services is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment which connects our colleagues, clients and communities through a culture of equality, respect and inclusion.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.