About the company Our client is an InsureTech venture to transform the health insurance business by empowering insurers and all the other stakeholders in the health insurance ecosystem and providing consumers with an innovative experience. They aim at not just solving the current pain points in the health insurance business, but also reshaping the end-to-end business model for the future.
About the role
As the Delivery Lead, based in Malaysia, you will be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of our top-quality SaaS solution for our clients across the region. You'll work with a team of talented professionals to manage projects from beginning to end and ensure they're completed on time and within budget.
You will be the key point of contact for the client and will support in delivering projects, goals and will be a direct contributor to the success of the venture.
You will play a pivotal role in leading and overseeing our project portfolio, ensuring that projects are executed within scope, schedule, and budget while maximizing the timely creation of value for our clients. Additionally, you will drive dynamic resource allocation, considering project priorities and team efficiency.
If you're looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity and be part of a growing start up, we want to hear from you!
As a Delivery lead, you will
- Set the project implementation strategy and plan implement and manage the delivery pipeline from requirements gathering to deployment considering timelines and potential risks
- As the key point of contact you ensure client satisfaction by maintaining strong communication and continuous communication with the client and with the internal teams and stakeholders.
- Be responsible for defining standard metrics for the team and following appropriate standards and requirement gathering processes
- Monitor, manage and communicate project timelines and budgets and be the key point of contact for any escalations.
- Actively collaborate with cross functional teams across geographies including product, engineering, etc to gather and analyze requirements, translating them into actionable tasks and a release plan for the development team to deliver in a timely and efficient manner.
- Mentor and coach team members for their technical and professional growth.
- Implement agile methodologies to drive iterative software development. Facilitate daily stand-ups, sprint planning, work prioritization, sprint planning, work prioritization, acceptance, retrospectives, and other agile ceremonies.
- Allocate resources effectively, ensuring the right resources are assigned to tasks based on expertise and workload.
- Actively engage and drive collaboration across multiple projects simultaneously.
Who you are
- Armed with a relevant college or university degree or other relevant education (e.g., software engineer, computer scientist)
- At least 8-10 years' experience as a delivery lead, project manager, Business Analyst or similar role, as part of a SaaS, Insurance or fintech firm
- Strong and progressive experience in delivery of IT projects
- Strong understanding and practical experience of different delivery methodologies and frameworks methodologies, change management, risk management and info-security practices.
- Understanding of at least P&C and/or Life insurance and knowledge of the insurance process Excellent people management skills
- Experience in delivering & working with cross geographic teams
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, able to inspire and motivate teams to achieve their full potential and team objectives.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, able to effectively interact with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Proficient with project management tools and understanding of technical concepts and the software development life cycle.
- Experience in agile development methodologies and knowledge of Scaled Agile Framework is a big plus
- Affinity with Cloud technology is an asset
What will we offer you
- Invaluable insights into building a startup while immersing yourself in various areas of our business.
- Freedom of taking ownership of your work and enjoying an autonomous work environment that encourages and supports your growth.
- A culture of openness, transparency, and trust, where everyone's ideas and opinions are valued and respected and where all team members feel welcome and appreciated for who they are.
- We understand the importance of work-life balance. That's why we offer flexible hours to ensure that our team members can work at times that suit their individual needs and schedules.
Please register your interest by applying to this exciting career move and get in touch with our Search Partner Kanika.Bhalla@menrvaconsulting.com