Decision Management - SAS Data Engineer
Ensure the deliverable of data accuracy, clarifying issues related to data as well as to provide support to the users.
Strategy and Planning
- Analyze the Business rule with users ,Transform the Business rules into Mapping and functional specification document.
- Develop ETL Jobs, Reports and jobs automation
- Monitor all issues and data accuracy in SAS data mart related to data quality in Banking Data Warehouse (BDW) and Executive Information System (EIS)
- Business analyst for Mind to Marketing Data Mart (MMDM), Customer Analytics Record (CAR) and Customer Management Data Mart (CMDM)
- Manage data quality & sanity checking in Transactional Banking Data Mart for TB.
- Participate in Ad-hoc analysis, projects related to data and Ad-hoc data loading
Business Performance and Management
- Develop and implementation of Big Data products/services and marketing communications and/or campaigns to ensure that they are implemented effectively to its targeted customers and that targets and budgets are achieved.
- Develops network and ensuring responsible communication with stakeholders to enhance investor relations in the local and international markets.
- Role model and drive acitivities to encourage and build desired organisational culture, values and reputation in the Group markets and with all staff, customers and regulatory/official bodies
- Manage user access to the system. Initiate all Infrastructure upgrades for Big Data platform including patches upgrade, enhancements and License renewals periodically.
- Point of contact with Oracle Support vendor for technical issues. Responsible for maintaining Big Data Lake.
- Develop inhouse capability for Data Engineering stream ,train and reskill the existing resources.
- Work across the department to champion and share Data Management best practice.
- Ensures all Group Consumer operations are in compliance with Group, local and regional regulations
- Support Head of Customer Data and Infrastructure with Key Data governance issues.
- Defining data retention policies and Security Matrix for users.
- Bachelor's Degree or Professional Qualification in the relevant discipline (Financial/Engineering)
- Minimum 10 years of experience of relevant banking background in established bank / financial institutions.
- Minimum 5 years of prior experience in Data Engineering.