Decision Management - Data Scientist
Develop analytical capabilities and algorithms that enable Regional countries to do targeted marketing
initiatives. Primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and
building high quality prediction systems integrated with the bank's products.
Strategy and Planning
- Support and build regional decision sciences team with data science and analytical capabilities
- Responsible for supporting Big Data analytics for regional initiatives.
- Leverage state of the art algorithims to deliver value of big data to business.
Business and Performance and Management
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods, keeping abreast with latest developments in
- machine learning and applying them to solve business problems
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Extending company's data with third party sources of information when needed
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building
- analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
- Individual contributor role
- Regulatory Compliance
- Ensures all Group Consumer operations are in compliance with Group, local and regional regulations.
- Bachelor's Degree or Professional Qualification in the relevant discipline (Financial/Engineering)
- Candidate must have at least 3-5 years of hands on experience in statistical modeling using machine learning techniques