Decision Management - Business & Project Analyst
As liaison between the business and IT on Decision Management related system functionalities &
operation process. The role will support in monitoring and tracking to ensure all defined business
needs and functional requirements have been met throughout the project implementation cycle.
Manage and Review Business Requirement Analysis
- Facilitate in the requirement gathering process. Produce Business Requirement Document (BRD).
- Led the process of data validation and documentation.
- Review data and documentation obtained from the business requirement analysis and make changes if required.
- Review and ensure the design and development estimates includes the requirements baselined.
- Responsible for driving and reviewing deep dive analysis information into areas of user needs to best understand the current trends and existing conditions.
- Understand the gaps identified in the functional areas and evaluate opportunities for future improvements and enhancements.
- Review data from gaps analysis.
Provide oversight function on Functional Specification Document Development
- Manage the development and validation of the functional specifications and clarify the same to development teams for creating technical specifications.
- Verify and incorporate any changes to the Functional Specification Document (FSD) if
- required, by incorporating inputs from the Business Requirement Document (BRD), functional and non-functional requirements and data conversion.
- Finalise and review Functional Specification Document (FSD) and disseminate to Project
- Management team for onward follow up with Business Users for final sign-off.
- Develop Source-to-Business Analyst Mapping Documents and Classification Table and IDD from vendors.
- Lead FSD walkthrough session with stakeholders if required.
- Ensure that the Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) is updated with the Functional
- Specification Document (FSD) reference.
- Prepare Configuration Information Change Request i.e. to provide information on parameter change request before being implemented to SIT / UAT / Production environment.
Provide support to Unit Testing, System Integration Test and User Acceptance Test
- Review test scenarios for UT, SIT, and UAT.
- Support and clarify any defect raised for UT, SIT and UAT.
- For any defects, business rules to be amended as well.
Continuous monitoring functionality of systems
- Maintains knowledge of current product features and functions.
- Continuously assessing the capability of the platform and propose new enhancement which may benefit the business in the future requirements.
- Maintains the validity of documents related to the platform.
- Adheres to all applicable procedures, company policies and any other quality or regulatory requirements.
- Any other responsibilities/tasks as assigned by the management from time to time.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business IT or a related study, or equivalent experience
- In depth IT product knowledge of major applications.
- CMMI (preferred)
- At least 5 years working experience in banking related application system preferably core banking system.
- Work or involve in projects from project inception through the entire project life cycle.
- Experienced with SDLC Process Design such as ARIS, requirements engineering process and creation of functional specifications.
- 5-7 years of experience of banking background in established bank / financial institutions