Data Analytics Manager - CRM and BI Platforms
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world's largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Across Asia, where wealth pools are growing faster than in any other region, HSBC's wealth revenues grew 12% in 2019 (year-on-year) to USD5.7 billion. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking for individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers' needs.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Wealth and Personal Banking team in the role of Data Analytics Manager - CRM and BI Platforms
working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets. Principal Responsibilities:-
This is a key position to manage end-to-end data & analytics initiatives from ideation, design & development, deployment & commercialization in an agile working model. This role will be critical to co-lead messaging and customer engagement initiatives (Next Best Action programme) as well as Data Engineering capabilities, which are multi-million $ investments.
The role holder will be accountable to:
- Leading both in the capacity of business and technical with key stakeholders across Business and Global Functions to design, build and deploy effective customer Decisioning solutions
- Lead and evangelize optimal use of modelling insights, analysis, simulation, measurement and reporting to maximize effectiveness of strategies, return on investment and customer experience.
- Develop & train teams to develop, and test drive CRM Decisioning and Business Intelligence systems
- Build and manage the HSBC Malaysia Google Cloud foundation platform to enable application deployments
- Engineer solutions on Google Cloud foundation platform
- Execute the functional pattern lifecycle process (design, document, develop and maintain) code library
- Build, Maintain and own performance/activities reports and self-service dashboards for stakeholders across WPB
- Build, Maintain and own ETL processes
- Development of efficient and effective automated data processes
- Perform ad hoc analysis and extracts using SAS, SQL and/or Google Big Query
- Develop data analytics, management and reporting strategies for the team
- Lead and drive the overall data analytics framework for CRM campaigns
- Manage the test preparation phases including test effort, resource calculation, test data, test cases, test execution plans, and defect report life cycle flows
- He/she is responsible for planning, controlling, estimating, monitoring and reporting of all test activities during all project phases
- Identifying, managing and recording risks and issues across the full testing life cycle
- Writing, implementing, and reporting status for system test cases for testing
- Defining and maintaining the testing strategy and various test plans. This should cover both automation and manual testing
- Manage end-to-end complex testing work stream across CRM and Business Intelligence platforms
- Leading the design of Functional Test cases for all test phases incl. feature level testing, business user testing, SIT and UAT of CRM and Business Intelligence Platforms
- Re-engineer and optimize existing customer life cycle journeys which include customer on-boarding, customer acquisition, customer retention, cross sell, upsell at different customer life stages via NBA approach (Next best action)
- Managing the Communication Messaging platform end to end, from campaign elaboration, campaign implementation and campaign tracking
- Previous experience building reporting and dashboards
- Commercial experience in building and maintaining large scale Business Intelligence data marts/data warehouses
- Experience delivering a variety of ad hoc extracts, self-service visualisation, and complex automated reporting for business stakeholder
- Advanced Base SAS Programming skills
- Advanced dashboard development skills such as Qlik View/Qlik Sense
- Exposure to Cloud technology of either Google Cloud Platform or AWS
- Outstanding communication skills; confident and articulate when communicating with senior business stakeholders, analysts, developers, DBAs and business stakeholders
- At least Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, Management or other quantitative fields of study
- Pega / Business Intelligence tools certification preferred
- Good understating of PEGA PRPC flows, interpretation of flow shapes, SLAs, tickets, interpretation of complex flow shapes for business scenarios, activities, activity step methods, OOTB activities
- Preferred working knowledge on PEGA / Equivalent Decisioning systems including experience with Activities, Flows (Screen Flow, Tab Flow, Adding decisions, Sub Flows & Integration to Flow), UIs rules, Harness, Sections, Portals, Local Action, Flow Action, Data Transform, Correspondence, Rule Inspector, properties types, validation rules