Customer Experience Campaign Manager
Strategy and Planning
- Manage and support stakeholders requirements to provide business value creation through Customer and Marketing Intelligence initiative.
- Guide Campaign Management team to develop business models to refine the campaign performance.
- Conduct analytically-intensive tasks to generate campaign findings, insights and recommendations for stakeholders buy in.
- Develop Campaign and Lead Management team with business acumen from the analytic insights.
- Manage and optimize Campaign and Lead Management resources and skill set to produce quality deliverable.
Business Performance and Management
- Campaign Performance / Tracking - Handle end-to-end campaign process which includes pre-campaign, campaign execution and post campaign analysis.
- Perform test and learn.
- Manage stakeholder management.
- Quantitative Bachelors degree or quantitative work experience; plus min 5 years experience in marketing data analysis.
- Strong background in data manipulation/analysis (including transactional data).
- Experiential knowledge of Direct Marketing techniques with strong business acumen.
- Basic knowledge of statistical techniques and campaign management systems (i.e. SAS, SPSS).
- Experience in marketing research, direct marketing and/or marketing analytics.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.