Company & department description
SWIFT provides the platform, messaging, standards, and products & services to over 10.500 customers in 215 countries and territories.
Our employees are the foundation of this success.
SWIFT has an unique corporate mindset, where diversity, personal development and networking are actively encouraged. And we think you'll like our office culture, built around the way we work to achieve a healthier work/life balance.
If you want to be part of our dynamic, multi-cultural institution with over 2400 employees of 75 nationalities, in 26 offices worldwide, then explore the vast opportunities, rewards and internationally competitive packages that we are waiting for you here at SWIFT. Responsibilities Primary Duties:
- Customer Administrator will be the single point of contact for all KL based staff for administration and travel organisation.
Administrative Support Duties:
- Responsible and back up for reception duties.
- Responsible and back up for answering, handled and recording all incoming calls including HK office.
- Responsible and back up for screening calls as requested, routes them to their proper recipient, taking and relaying messages as needed .
- Distribution of incoming mail and place the parcels in an appropriate interoffice mail slot.
- Ensure that all travel related services are delivered on time and above customer expectations in line with SWIFT policy and guidelines.
- Assuming the relationship role with Sedunia, our travel agency.
- Organise well in advance and for a smooth experience of the travellers. To ensure travel invoices are received, correct and timely sent to the Account Payables team and also be the hotline for travel advice for travellers coming to KL.
- In charge to make their trip smooth through timely, relevant and easy information (Travellers kit, Travellers briefing, checks before arrivals, hotline...).
- In charge of all hotels and accommodation bookings for incoming visitors and outgoing travellers.
- She must have knowledge of other countries regulations.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- First point of contact for APAC Badge Management, access cards and ID badges.
- Responsible for company phone directory update, BCP updates.
- On company season parking lots, responsible for the asset inventory, invoicing and cost control process.
- Responsible for Brownbag event sessions.
- Office administration duties such as :-
- Stationeries and pantry orders.
- Documentation and visitors registration, VAF, escorting vendors.
- Ensure office security and compliance.
- Schedule, coordinate, and organize events such as meetings, conferences, and departmental activities as needed.
Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, set priorities, and work both independently and in a team environment .
- Strong attention to details.
- Excellent customer service skills .
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner .
- Good planning and organizational skills .