Credit Risk Policy - Consumer Credit
- Process and approve all consumer credit loan applications.
- Approve credit propositions, credit reviews and daily excesses up to a predefined limit.
- Review of credit policies to enhance the risk acceptance criteria.
- Work with Business Unit and credit policy team to define, review, and enhance target markets, participating in working group on process improvement and enhancement as well as risk acceptance criteria.
- Review and approve high networth applications from Business Unit and Business Banking.
- Coordinate changes in credit rule based engine (CRBE), B2B System, UAT sign-off and ensure deployment of changes in place per approved memo.
- P erform self-assessment on credit applications on monthly basis to track compliance with product program.
- At least 10 years of related credit experience.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications.
- Attended relevant credit training courses such as UBC, CLB, CCP.
- Good inter-personal skills.
- Able to work consistently under pressure.
- Required to travel from time to time.