Credit Officer, Commercial Credit Management - SME MY
To perform credit evaluation for EB financing application Credit Verification
Credit Evaluation and Recommendation
- To screen and ensure all information in relation to loan applications and supporting documents received are in order and adequate for credit processing.
- To ensure credit checking of loan applications received are completed by sales force.
- To input credit related information into BCS of applicant(s), if any.
- Existing and Related Borrowing confirmation.
- To check all existing and related borrowings for repayment track record.
- Confirming credit bureau checking (e.g. CTOS/DCheque/CCRIS)
- To verify and review the initial checking by Sales Force.
- Income verification
- To check criteria for Decline (Represent) due to incomplete or insufficient documents submitted.
- Risk identification and mitigation
- To identify the risk of every application received, if any and mitigating factor using the five 'C' namely Character, Capacity, Capital, Condition, Collateral etc.
- Based on the evaluation, recommendation to either approve, approve with variation or decline the loan.
- To generate CR09 and escalate application beyond credit officer/supervisor's DA to Credit Manager for decision based on the loan amount applied via BCS.
- Submit all suspected fraud applications to Fraud Management Unit for confirmation.
- Other duties and responsibilities as and when requested by superior.
- Knowledge in Credit
- Operational Risk & Compliance
- Good networking
- Pleasant, positive attitude, team player
- Strong verbal communication skill
- Good analytical, planning and management skills
- Capable of working with all levels in the organizations