- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank (Malaysia) Berhad
- 19 Nov 17 2017-11-19
- Evaluate and approve all Enterprise Mass Market (EMM) loan applications within EMM Program and credit exceptions.
- Assess credit standing, structure and decide on all EMM applications.
- Evaluate and approve Trade transaction exceptions and current accounts excesses.
- Evaluate of End Financing empanelment proposals.
- Review and approve Rescheduling and Restructuring facilities.
- A recognized Diploma/Degree or equivalent, preferably in Accounting, Finance, Commerce, Economics or Business coupled with minimum 5 years of working experience of lending experience. i.e. Consumer Credit or Commercial Banking Relationship Manager.
- Possesses a positive, can do attitude.
- Good planning and organizing skills.
- High integrity, outgoing and prepared to make changes and learn best practices.
- You add value to the organisation through implementation of effective and efficient process and enjoy sharing / coaching / training junior staff in the process.
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English.
- Independent, self motivated, resourceful and excellent interpersonal skills.