- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- 22 Apr 19
We are currently looking for a copywriter to join our rapidly expanding creative team. You will be working within a content studio alongside other creative talent to produce content pieces for an ongoing project. Key criteria's include the ability to work on strategic comms and branding while being able to create / understand brand characters and tone of voice, across both short and long copy. Ideally you would have at least 5 years working experience from either a creative agency or client-side company with a ready portfolio to showcase your thinking and ability to challenge the mundane.
As a copywriter, you would:
- Be a problem solver, understanding the challenge and tenacious in resolving them
- Champion innovative ideas by being highly creative and imaginative when required yet also able to be well-structured and organized depending on the type of output needed
- Strong written and interpersonal skills
- Works well in a team and comfortable in engaging with multiple stakeholders (internal and external)
- Able to work under pressure
- Detailed oriented
- Have an interest in commerce, content strategy and development, fossil fuel energy and enriching processes
- Discuss with client leads on the requirements and core messages or the client and the project
- Familiarize yourself with the product, target audience and elements related to the client product or services
- Brainstorm ideas and concepts for the visual and words with other members of the creative team
- Present initial ideas to the visualizers, designers and client leads, some of which may be developed into workable concepts
- Be able to propose a variety of copy and creative options, to be presented to the client in the form of taglines, copy, articles, script and even story board narrations
- Ensure copy satisfies corporate and client business objectives and meets brand standards
- Oversee the production phase, booking and liaising with designers, illustrators, printers, photographers and production or animation companies
Work hours and environment
You may be required to be flexible, as you will play an integral role to ensure all projects have the support they need to deliver what is required. Beyond working hours, they may be instances where additional support may be needed.
You will reside in the Accenture Interactive offices but may be required to work out of the client office occasionally to support where necessary.