Contract Executive, RBWM COO
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC's global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world, the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join this team in the role of Contract Executive, RBWM COO
- Assist the Senior Global Standards Manager in managing data completeness, data validity and data accuracies issues and remediation therein.
- Perform analysis and remediation by MS Office or via system mainframe.
- Review the area of remediation and identify the root causes, remediation approach.
- Perform the actual remediation either via MS Office such as Excel to be uploaded to main frame.
- Perform manual maintenance into the core banking system.
- Retrieve images or filed documents to verify the validity of data information.
- Ensure the work undertaken meet the quality standards.
- Job holder will ensure that they complete all required/ mandated e-learnings or trainings.
- Job holder is preferred to have Degree qualification. At a minimum, at least have a professional qualification (e.g. ACCA, ICSA) equivalent to a degree.
- Job holder should be able to speak and converse well in English, has average or above mathematical qualification, familiar with MS Office especially Excel.
- Attention to details and sense of urgency is important to be successful in this role.
- The incumbent should have good time management, strong management skill and quick witted to learn and develop solutions to resolve issues.