Consultant, Life Science (Manufacturing)
Skills and Experience:
- Provide consulting/advisory services and support our customers in the pharmaceutical industry in solving and addressing digital transformation challenges at the pharmaceutical manufacturing plants
- Pro-actively guide and work on the entire cycle of a project from acquisition, scoping, planning, design & development of solutions.
- Lead client conversations with a clear point of view and turn them into solutions.
- Effective proposal writing and client presentations, acting as the domain expert in advising pharmaceutical companies on digital solutions for the manufacturing plants
- Possess good customer relationship and ability to build new customer relationship
- Bachelor's in science/Computer Science/IT/ Engineering/Mathematics. MBA is preferred
- Comprehensive professional experience (3+ years) in a management consultancy with a focus on pharmaceutical and medtech manufacturing activities
- Understanding of the operational technology, digital technology, labs, shopfloor, sensing and industrial automation solutions (E.g., PLCS, SCADA, MES), warehouse and supply chain processes for manufacturing plants.
- Broad understanding of the Life Sciences value chain and a deep expertise in Manufacturing and Supply Chain in pharmaceutical/med tech companies
- Expertise with at least one of these process (biotech drug substance, API, drug product formulation fill, gene therapy, cell therapy, medical device manufacturing)
- Experienced in senior stakeholder management and conducting workshops