Our client provides services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. They partner with mostly Fortune 500 companies globally, driving innovation to improve the way world works and lives.
About the role
As Consulting practitioner you’ll shape the future of 82% of the top 50 banks on the Fortune Global 500.
Join our client’s Financial Services – Banking team and embark on a fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding career path where no two days are ever the same. Our culture is focused on providing you with the tools and opportunities to establish yourself as an industry leader.
Are you ready to join our Banking practice to help Financial Service providers transform their way of working and adapt and thrive on disruption? Can you envision leading-edge solutions in payments and lending business models or orchestrate the innovation of products and technologies across the digital ecosystem?
If yes, then our client is the place for you to hone your skills and expertise as you build your reputation! As part of a strong and vibrant Financial Services global community you’ll continue to learn from our leading industry experts who will help you maximize your strengths, build your specialization and position you for success.
As Manager/Senior Manager, you will often be:
- Delivering valuable insights and designing and implementing innovative banking technology solutions with a focus on people and process
- Helping clients streamline the organization to become more agile, leveraging advanced technology capabilities including AI, machine learning, cloud computing and blockchain.
- Defining client organizational priorities to manage the change journey
You will have:
- Experience within one or more key players in Financial Services industry. Prior experience in Banking preferred.
- Functional skills or knowledge in digital transformation across banking products and services, including channels
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner.
- Experience understanding business challenges and explaining how our offerings and services provide value.
- Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information.
- Insights on key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
- An ability to inspire teams to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe.
- Experience understanding team strengths, and the ability to coach and develop other