- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank (Malaysia) Berhad
- 23 Feb 18 2018-02-23
• Undertake advisory role and provide AML/CFT related guidance, training and support for BB Division
• Contribute and participate in AML /CFT related initiatives and provide guidance to relevant parties
• Contribute, update and implement AML/CFT related policy and procedures
• Assist to develop and drive action plans and strategies by engaging both internal/external stakeholders and other relevant business units
• Handles the Regulators, internal and external audits including STRs, triggering events, periodic reviews, sanctions related matters and is able to provide guidance and advice
• Provide support and participate in AML/regulatory-related projects
• Review of alerts/hits arising from filtering.
• Assist in preparation and timely submission of Head Office / Management reports.
• Provide compliance coordination in the following areas:
Regulatory compliance (Regulatory Requirement Self-Assessment and Regulatory Risk & Control Self-Assessment).
Business continuity plans for Business Banking Division.
• Experience/knowledge of banking is advantageous in the following areas: operations, processes, products, regulations etc.
• Minimum 2 years of banking experience with experience in regulatory & compliance is added advantage.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as in a team.