- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Global Business Services Sdn Bhd
- 23 Apr 19
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
End User Services is looking for an innovative communications professional to join the team to support many of the exciting digital transformation initiatives currently rolling out to over 85,000 employees globally. Reporting into the Head of Customer Service this is an opportunity for an enthusiastic and passionate communications professional to join a team that is not only changing the way people work but also be a key contributor to supporting Standard Chartered' s vision of being digital with a human touch. This is a global role based in Singapore.
Role and responsibility:
- Plan, develop and execute creative and successful communication campaigns that support key initiatives using a range of digital and non-digital channels.
- Support and drive forward the overarching End User Services communications strategy to promote and enhance the employee experience by delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- Manage all EUS operational communications to employees and business units.
- Develop and manage End User Services Bridge Pages to support and align to communications and business goals and objectives.
- Support key marketing and communication activities for event planning activities end-to-end.
- Work with key stakeholders to develop marketing collateral using a range of innovative communication tools and applications.
- Manage and collate monthly reports on behalf of EUS Management Team.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Innovative and creative thinker. \
- Ability to work with senior management taking complicated and technical language and developing it into simple to understand engaging communications for employees.An
- Individual who is a team player, customer service orientated, self-starter, resourceful, and an effective problem-solver.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritise and deliver high quality work in a timely manner.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and can work across multiple teams and countries.
- Able to engage and effectively communicate with key country stakeholders so that communication and business objectives are met and continue to move forward.
- Graphic design and videographer skills an advantage.
- At least 5-10 years of relevant experience working in a fast paced regional or global environment with remote teams and individuals.
- Proven experience in the development and delivery of innovative internal communication strategies.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills both online and offline.
- A team player who is enthusiastic and excited to be working with a team that is driving change across the Bank.
- A University degree in either Communications/Journalism / Graphic Design/Media or English is an advantage.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.