About the Role
In line with the Commercial strategy/Operating/Regional plans, to manage long term relationships with small to medium sized accounts in China in order to meet customer requirements and to achieve targeted sales, revenue growth and traffic development. Alternatively may manage small sized infrastructures and/or parts of sales programmes / initiatives. What to expect
What will make you successful?
- Identify customer needs / market opportunities and achieve business growth by maintaining long term customer relationships with primarily small accounts and/or developing assigned market infrastructures and/or implementing initiatives with small size/complexity.
- Act as the first response to customers to provide customer services including handling of requests and query resolution as an Account Manager;
- Understand the market and customers to develop business plan as our customers' trusted partner.
- Provide the best solution to customers' enquiries by email or telephone based on current and future requirements;
- Prepare written quotations and use your selling skills to convert enquiries to orders;
- Build an understanding of local market trends which is assigned to candidate.
- Assist in representing SWIFT in promoting products and services by participating to regional fairs, forums, meetings.
- Liaise with other divisions/departments, commercial team manager and members in order to provide a coordinated service and integrated solution to assigned customers. Feedback internally market intelligence, customer feedback, product issues and other relevant information.
- Acquire and maintain skills and knowledge
- Minimum 3 years' of experience in sales role related to B2B industry or technology industry.
- Takes accountability for delivering results. Makes choices and decisions based on established practices and precedents; delivers results by overcoming a range of obstacles and issues and where timing may be critical.
- Demonstrates operational excellence. Delivers work to agreed specifications of timeliness and quality; seeks to improve ways of doing things; sets and meets high standards for own work; demonstrates commitment to security policy
- Expands own specialist knowledge and skills by taking ownership of own development; encourages colleagues to bring forward and share new ideas and alternative solutions; demonstrates openness to utilise new approaches.
- Applies understanding of how different divisions contribute to meeting SWIFT's business objectives; understands market drivers of success and encourages changes to improve offerings while optimising commercial performance.
- Builds and reinforces customer relationships. Strengthens relationships by taking every opportunity to listen and respond to customers and adapt solutions to meet their needs; demonstrates and encourages customer focus in all relationships and activities.
- Leads with a team focus. Initiates effective co-operation and team working with others; provides support to new team members; appreciates style and background differences; demonstrates commitment to SWIFT values
- Communicates effectively across a wide range of practical or theoretical issues ; modifies communication style to optimise understanding by others; clarifies applicable goals, objectives and business situations; acknowledges and respects other views.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Mandarin Chinese.
You may like to know the team better by knowing the people in the team. Review LinkedIn profile of the people on the list below:
What we offer
- Akemi Umeda - Sales Team Lead
- Victor Ooi - Recruiter for the position.
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.