Cognitive Customer Advisor
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Hong Leong Bank Berhad
- 18 Oct 18
Cognitive Customer Advisor
Ready to change the way the banking world works? We are embarking on artificial intelligence to tackle some of humanity's most challenging problems and to represent a potential breakthrough in the ability of computers to become more human, more helpful to people. We believe that technology should work for people, not the other way around.
Join our Hong Leong Bank cognitive engagement centre with a mission to revolutionize & transform how businesses engage and address customers' needs using analytics and cognitive insights in a single view. We are building an exciting, dynamic and fun work environment, where delighting our customers is valued above all.
We are actively looking for candidates who are brilliant communicators, who are able to use "positive language", able to "read" customers, possess a calming presence, able to handle surprises, and have the tenacity to do what it takes to make our customers happy. In a nutshell, we need you to keep our customers engaged when interacting with us while you are assisted by Watson.
Click on the link to find out more about artificial intelligence:
What you will be doing:
As a Watson Cognitive Customer Advisor, you will need to engage with our customers assisted by artificial intelligence when they are interacting with you on the phone or live chat:
- Utilize analytics to identify customers and their needs
- Patiently interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about our products and services
- Pay attention to individual customer interactions - watch language/terms used to better manage conversations and to capture customer feedback
- Converse in "positive language" to make customers engaged
- Follow up on callback requests, where necessary
- Offer alternative solutions, where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/ Degree in any field.
- Min 2 years working experience in customer support via email, social media response and live chat
- Excellent in writing skills and phone etiquette
- Diplomacy and tactful
- Passionate about people and driven to delight every customer
- Active listening skills
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- Ability to keep a cheery countenance when you've been on the phone for a long time
- Must be able to on Morning Shift (start 7am onwards) and Night shift (up to 12am)
- Require to work on weekend and public holiday
- Unmatched learning opportunities
- Rewarding and fulfilling career
- Great benefits package