Client Management Senior Associate, Solutions, FS/WSO - UK shift
Client Management Senior Associate, Solutions - Financial Services / Loans / WSO
Kuala Lumpur (UK hours shift)
Client Management plays a crucial role in our Solutions business - as the primary contacts responsible for enhancing and evolving our client experience post sale.
We're looking for a Client Management Senior Associate for our industry-leading loan portfolio solution (WSO) - working (during UK hours) with existing clients in US or UK/EMEA to ensure retention, strengthen relationships and adoption, and grow opportunities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing client relationships - with solution users, key influencers and senior stakeholders. This will entail being the principal relationship owner for assigned smaller clients as well as working as part of the Client Management team for larger more strategic clients.
- Understanding clients' strategies, business objectives and workflows - and the associated use cases for our solutions.
- Facilitating pro-active and regular communication to clearly understand and measure client satisfaction and success
- Providing consultative guidance on best practices for deep solution adoption - advising on product capabilities, updates and potential application to clients' unique requirements
- Developing a renewal strategy and proactively identifying and taking measures to mitigate risk to ensure clients are prepared and satisfied to renew their contracts.
- Working collaboratively with various functions in IHS Markit in support of your clients - including escalating client issues; stakeholder management together with the implementation team on client projects; identifying upsell opportunities and teaming up with sales and account management to bring them to closure; assisting billing to handle client invoicing issues and questions.
- Supporting the global client management team in maintaining internal knowledge of clients - client data maintenance and enrichment, mining for information in client contracts, updating on client status.
- Staying current on Financial Services / Loans industry related news, trends, and best practices.
You will be a key member of the Solutions Client Management team, with a focus on WSO.
WSO is the industry leader in leveraged loan and high-yield solutions and provides comprehensive products and services for portfolio management, administration, reporting, and analysis.
WSO Software represents a collection of tools that operate in sync as a portfolio management solution. WSO gives immediate access to real-time reference and transactional loan data. WSO functionality is tailored to handle the unique behaviour of bank loans and compliance reporting required for complex structures
WSO Services helps clients streamline their business by providing outsourced access to IHS Markit's best-in-class products and services for middle and back-office operations by leveraging our host of proprietary software tools and solutions.
You will be based in Kuala Lumpur and be reporting to the APAC Head of Solutions Client Management. You will also have dotted line reporting to the US or EMEA head of WSO Client Management.
- Minimum 5+ years of related experience. A working understanding of Loans workflows (middle or back-office) is preferred. Prior experience with account management, client success or software adoption is desirable - with a good understanding of challenges and best practices.
- Established ability to drive customer (internal or external) loyalty and satisfaction
- Demonstrated ability to influence credibly and effectively at all levels of an organization
- Someone who takes a consultative approach to understanding client needs and thrives on helping clients to achieve their strategic goals.
- A team player who has the gravitas to build trust with clients.
- A skilled communicator, with the ability to convey complex concepts clearly and simply.
- Opportunity to work with a strong existing client base
- A collaborative, supportive and inclusive work environment
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.