- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Citibank Berhad
- 20 Feb 18
Citibank Berhad KL - Customer Franchise Head
Citibank Berhad KL - Customer Franchise Head
- Primary Location: Malaysia,Wilayah Persekutuan,Kuala Lumpur
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Marketing
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 17061873
The Customer Franchise Head plays an integral and leading role in building an iconic brand, developing marketing strategy, enhancing digital banking capabilities, and driving business analytics and insights. This role is responsible for the planning and execution of the Customer Franchise business strategy which includes five key functions: Customer Experience, Digital Banking, Marketing, Training and Decision Management teams.
This multidisciplinary group is responsible for many of the essential stages of the customer life cycle, from driving awareness, engagement and sales, to delivering the increasingly digital services that are expected by our customers. With Digital already established as the fastest growing customer channel, the impact of changing consumer behavior and preference is being felt across all product, segment and functional groups as people fundamentally change how they communicate, entertain and consume media and in how they research and buy products and services. Engaging and communicating effectively with our customers through Digital channels is critical to Citi's future success.
The Customer Franchise division represents the "Voice of the Customer" within the bank and has primary responsibility for the experience of the customer as they encounter and engage with the bank in all channels. The successful candidate will build sustainable competitive advantage in the local market, partnering with product and segment heads as well as other functions, to achieve this.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Overall responsibility for marketing strategy, spend and performance across the Consumer Bank
- Provide key inputs to the strategic direction for the consumer business by leveraging customer insights and trends
- Launch and promote digital strategy in accordance with the global approach; develop and lead the execution of a comprehensive digital marketing strategy, while ensuring that budgets and human resources are appropriately organized and allocated against country business priorities.
- Responsible for brand management and for overseeing the consistent design, creation and production of strategic marketing materials and collateral for Citi's range of products and customer segments, working in close partnership with product and segment teams.
- Define and drive social media and content strategy across Citi digital platforms, social media and third party platforms to project Citi's brand and value propositions appropriately into the market and to drive traffic and leads in support of product specific digital acquisition objectives
- Manage the consumer business complain framework including timely escalation and resolution, play a key contact point for regulatory and regional office
- Engage with business to promote the client first culture and gain feedback from NPS (both top down and bottom up)
- Responsible for business training team to support frontline sales organization training throughout the different vintage of sales and sales manager.
- Optimize the marketing budget to build strong brand awareness/preference. Develop and monitor strategic marketing campaigns across key lines of business
- Manage key strategic partnerships to build brand awareness among our target market both internally (locally, regionally, globally) and with external partners
- Develop brand positioning and communication strategy for the consumer business
- Draw customer insights and market intelligence through market research
- Drive marketing creative design, media strategy (including perceptual scale strategy)
- Monitor marketing budget spend and sign off key spend decisions
- Build online acquisition channel for key lines of business (e.g., credit card,)
- Enhance digital onboarding experience, increase online and mobile penetration and usage
- Strengthen digital platform, building best-in-class capabilities to lead transformation to Digital-first business
- Drive marketing innovation in the fields of digital, mobile, social media
- Use predictive modeling to increase product penetration and deepen customer relationships
- Make recommendations to improve businesses on acquisition, portfolio management, risk control
- Provide support for product launch/ portfolio growth, improve overall business performance
- Build a high-performing team by leading and coaching direct reports to be able to achieve business objectives
- Develop leadership skills of direct reports through both training and challenging on-the job assignments
- Promote a positive and committed team environment to underpin strong employee engagement
- 10+ years experience in business or marketing related functions
- Track record of driving performance results
- Highly experienced in digital marketing in a multinational context, driving growth and developing successful strategies across multiple digital channels, using methods such as SEO, paid search, programmatic advertising, email marketing, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to build team and manage diverse teams of people
- Good understanding of Malaysia business environment
- Balance of strategic, analytical and business skills, with a high level of intellectual agility and ingenuity
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional thought leader who partners closely with the lines of business to understand and provide input into business strategy, planning and development
- Proven leadership and collaboration abilities and ability to operate effectively across business lines
- Experience managing and building a high performing team and an ability to inspire others
- Highly credible with senior executives while also able to connect and build trust-based relationships with stakeholders at all levels of an organization, based on demonstrable strengths in both IQ and EQ terms