*Develop a channel sales plan for the region that will meet or exceed the targets for the region
* Plan and allocate budget spend in the channel
* Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in the region through the Channel Partners
* Coach, Guide and manage the Channel Developers
* Run Channel sales meetings and produce sales forecasts for the region
* Oversee and manage all channel sales initiatives. Ensure that Channel developers track pipeline and close deals for specific agreed upon revenue goals. Provide guidance and assistance where needed to both Channel Business Developers and partners to close business
* Execute global strategies in the region relating to sales
* Guide Channel Developers on the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives, and partners' expectations.
* Proactively assesses, clarifies and validates partner needs in the region on an ongoing basis.
* Guide Channel business developers in handling potential channel conflict with other sales channel partners by fostering excellent communications internally and externally, and through strict adherence to rules of channel engagement.
* Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
* Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
* Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
* Oversee the recruitments and qualification of new potential partners for the region
* To set a framework within the region on how to utilize the pre-sales team within the company in establishing needs
Education and qualification:
* An appropriate tertiary qualification in Business/Sales/Channel Management.
* 4-8 years plus experience.
* Appropriate industry experience
* ERP/SCM (Infor, SAP, Oracle, NetSuite, Sage, Epicor, Syspro, Unit 4, SAP B1, WMS, MES and etc) experience is essential.
* Good track record in Channel Sales Management, Channel development and Supply Chain Management