Cash Digital Innovator
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY
- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank (Malaysia) Berhad
- 25 Apr 18 2018-04-25
Cash Digital Innovator
• Define new initiatives, create proof-of-concepts, experiments and pilot opportunities to develop a digital approach in acquiring the cash business, covering from the onset of sales to the completion of account creation, replacing manual processes with technology and automation, driving better ROI.
• Responsible for engaging with the broader Fintech and innovation community, discovering and experimenting emerging technologies and disruptive trends in the financial services, ensuring that the division is always receptive to change.
• Supervising projects throughout the entire process cycle, ensuring smooth transition of digital conversion from previous conventional approaches, and the commitment form the stakeholders to delivering end results.
• Create new business value by collaborating with partners both internally within the bank and externally such as 3rd party vendors, start-ups and affiliate partners, ensuring collaboration and engagements are well adhered with banking guidelines.
• Technology-savvy with knowledge in Social Media marketing, able to engage agencies to employ methods relating to PPC, display, social, SEO, affiliates, email marketing, etc, ensuring that digital content is reflective of the bank's branding.
• Accountable for Cash digital deliverables, framework mapping, project coordination, reporting, budget planning and roll out execution launch.
• Candidate must possess a recognized degree, higher diploma or related professional qualification with minimum 3 years' experience preferably from the Banking or Information Technology industry.
• Highly creative with knowledge of the start-up and Fintech world, understanding of how emerging technologies are transforming business models in the financial services industry.
• Strong communicator, thought-leader and facilitator that is comfortable with the dynamic, fast changing pace of innovation in the banking industry.
• Exhibit leadership qualities, able to work independently, self-motivated with great interpersonal, intrapersonal, written and verbal communication skills to effectively engage a diverse group of individuals.