Business Research Analyst
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Ernst & Young Malaysia
- 21 Apr 19
Business Research Analyst
Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources, methodologies and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY's growth and profitability. Teams within CBS include Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Enterprise Support Services, Brand Marketing and Communications, Business Development, Knowledge/Research and Risk Management.
With a wide choice of experience offerings, you could develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That's how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
About the opportunity
As a Senior Associate in the Research & Content team, you will provide business research and analytics support utilizing internal and external information sources (including initiating surveys). You will get the opportunity to track and analyze specific economics/industry/market segments and identify issues and trends. You are also expected to maintain specific company, sector and economics information in our internal databases.
Skills and attributes for success
• A team player with good inter-personal skills
• Strong research acumen and analytical skills
• Strong data organizational skills - survey collation, interpret, assess trends and bring out conclusive inferences
• Sound knowledge on Malaysian companies/markets/industries/surveys
• Fluent in English language (oral & written)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint skills is a plus
• Interest and Creative design flair / presentation of content output
• A quick learner and versatile player - able to adapt to situations
• Able to work in a highly diverse, multi-disciplinary and multicultural environment
To qualify for the role you must have
• Recognised Diploma/Degree in B.Economics/Commerce/Business Studies/ Accounting/Econometrics/Applied Economics/International Trade, Political Science
• 3 to 5 years of working experience in research capacity or in diverse consultancy practice
• Prior working experience in professional services organization/MNC/universities will be advantageous
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance . We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Plus, we offer:
• Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.