Business Process Analyst
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- 22 Apr 19
Business Process Analyst
Use your language skills to transform the world around you. Build your career as a business process analyst at Accenture and drive efficiency for our global clients. As part of Accenture Operations, you will join a multilingual team that supports companies and organizations in their core business processes. Improve how the world works while continuously learning. We will provide you the training that you need as you grow in your career to ensure you are equipped with leading-edge capabilities.
Accenture Operations help companies transform their operations to become the intelligent engine of their business. We combine diverse data driven by applied intelligence and unmatched human ingenuity to reinvent business processes. These enable companies to make superior decision-making, drive business outcomes and provide great customer experience across all stakeholders including their customers, suppliers, partners and employees.
Make your flair for polyglot conversation work for you! As part of a diverse multilingual team, you will have the opportunity to develop market-leading skills in business process services and engage in:
- Delivering services for our clients to drive the business and to ensure continuous improvement.
- Delivering services to our clients in core business processes.
- Providing technical support in a functional or industry-specific area with a focus on efficiency, quality and continuous improvement.
- Learning to identify associated risks and security requirements linked to the business process.
- Transforming how our clients operate by helping to build and deliver next-generation As-a-Service capabilities that will disrupt and transform how business services are delivered.
Thrive within our culture that encourages you to be all you can be. You can grow your career, make the right home and work life choices and achieve your personal aspirations-in a supportive and caring environment.
- Bachelor's degree from any fields
- Candidates must be able to converse in Mandarin, Japanese, Sinhalese, Burmese, Vietnamese, Korean, Arabic, Indonesian, Cantonese, Thai, Khmer or Laos.
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.