Business Development, Senior Associate
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Ernst & Young Malaysia
- 25 Apr 19
Business Development, Senior Associate
Business Development (Bid Management), Senior Associate
Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources, methodologies and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY's growth and profitability. Teams within CBS include Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Enterprise Support Services, Brand Marketing and Communications, Business Development, Knowledge/Research and Risk Management.
With a wide choice of experience offerings, you could develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That's how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
About the opportunity
As the Business Development Senior Associate, you'll be responsible to track the status of all sales opportunities and ensures that appropriate information is communicated to the firm, conducting win/loss reviews to identify areas for improvement or development. This position is responsible for developing sales strategies, executing tactics, and securing the resources (both internal and external) required to close sales opportunities.
Your key responsibilities
- You'll participate actively in developing proposal strategy, authoring proposals, company research and proposal production
- You'll co-develops strategic and tactical proposals and campaigns with the Business Development team and client service professionals to win new business.
- You will conduct research and writes standard or customized proposals, working closely with the team and senior management to develop responses that convey a unique proposal strategy for the client.
- You'll prioritize proposal-writing assignments and coordinates the flow of information from various department contributors to meet all deadlines.
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong drive to excel professionally, and to guide and motivate others
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Well-organized with high attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple work streams simultaneously.
- Dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure
- Foster an efficient, innovative and team-oriented work environment
To qualify for the role you must have
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent in a related field
- Approximately 2-5 years of work experience in a related field
Ideally, you'll also have
• Business development/marketing/bid management experience in a professional firm.
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you'll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization. If you're ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities, and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements, where this may be needed, guided by our FWA Policy. Plus, we offer:
• Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.