Business Deposit Manager, The Scott Garden Branch MY
· Effectively manage on cross sell and overall handling the servicing and operations issues arising from customers in the portfolio
· Meet targets by soliciting new-to-bank and aggressive cross selling to existing customer base with focus on cross selling, increasing existing portfolio profitability, deposits growth, customer count.
· To use multiple prospecting methods to generate leads, set up sales meetings and pitch appropriate cash management solutions to prospects. Actively seeking referrals from new and existing customers.
· To actively identify potential sales opportunities and manage sales pipeline by working closely with Branch Manager. Ensure timely reporting on productivity & performance to Branch Manager.
· To build and maintain profitable business relationships with business customers by increasing penetration of cash management solutions and focus products
· Engage in other duties that may be assigned by superior from time to time
· Ensure adherence to CIMB's policies, procedure, compliance guidelines, statutory compliance and regulations. Qualifications
Holds a professional degree
Preferably with 1 year related working experience with a financial institution in a similar role