Business Control Officer
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- HSBC Bank (M) Berhad
- 15 Oct 18
Business Control Officer
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
As part of the world's leading international bank, HSBC Securities Services provides robust and
reliable solutions that enhance performance and mitigate risk, today and in the future. Working
with institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, governments and multinational
corporations, HSBC Securities Services offers a range of fund administration, global custody,
sub-custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency services.
We are now inviting qualified individuals to join this team in the role of Business Control Officer .
- Preparation of company financial statements data;
- Regulatory reporting submission within set timeline;
- Perform reconciliation for all cash and securities accounts within the set timeline;
- Responsible for timely issuing of tax invoices to clients and ensure outstanding fees are tracked and monitored;
- Identify and investigate reconciliation breaks within the set timeline;
- Liaising and monitoring closely the responses of stock and cash accounts with counterparties, SSO and relevant teams to resolve the reconciliation breaks in a timely manner;
- Assist in office administration matters such as placing order of stationeries, perform maintenance of all office furniture and equipment and so forth;
- Assist the team to manage the administration of the private trust/estate matters;
- Support the line manager in implementation of records management within the department.
- Good command in written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia;
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to interact well with all level of employees and external customers;
- Good organization, and problem solving/analytical skills;
- Able to multi-task and manage multiple deadlines;
- Computer literacy and systems aptitude are essential;
- Self-motivated and results oriented.
- Expected to plan, manage and co-ordinate the day-to-day operation within priorities and service level agreed internally & externally.
- Ensure strict compliance to the relevant Deeds, Prospectuses, operation manual and other relevant regulatory requirements as well as the international accounting standards.
- Mature, independent and able to work well under pressure;
- A highly accountable individual, and self-starter.
HSBC takes pride in a diverse and inclusive working environment that sees our people benefit from mentoring, flexible working and the support of Employee Resource Network Groups. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. HSBCPMK
Issued by HSBC Bank Malaysia Bhd.