Business Analyst - Security Monitoring & Analytics
About Standard Chartered Bank
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Job Purpose
Security Technology Services (STS) is a critical function within Standard Chartered Bank operating under the overall purview of "Technology Services" .
The STS team is made up of cyber security thought leaders, who are accountable for the provision of a global set of cyber security services and products in order to maintain and continuously improve Bank's cyber security posture in today's ever evolving cyber security landscape.
The STS team protect the Bank from cyber security threats by delivering effective information security technology services, managing and responding to security incidents to ensure, and support the continuity and growth of Bank's business operations; and meet the both internal and external stakeholders' expectations across 70+ countries and territories, in which SCB operates.
This role is within the Security Monitoring & Analytics service line and will provide support across the sub-services around demand management, stakeholder engagement, KPI's and Metrics, and maintaining the service catalogue. The candidate will also be aligned with the change project being run for the service. The Role Responsibilities
- Manage and prioritize demand requests for the Security Monitoring and Analytics service
- Engage with stakeholders to define/gather business requirements around threat use cases, dashboards/visualizations, and security orchestration
- Ensure all service metrics and KPI's are being achieved
- Maintain the threat use case library to ensure use cases are properly enriched, mapped to Mitre Att&ck, and operating correctly
- Work closely with Threat Intelligence, Cyber Defense Center, and business stakeholders to identify requirements and provide weekly updates on status
- Support risk manager to ensure all audit/regulatory/risk papers are being tracked and completed
- Maintain all documentation around
- Develop decks and presentations for stakeholders and management
Our Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate has experience and strong domain knowledge/expertise in security operations (e.g., SOC, Forensics, Threat Intelligence) or red teaming/pentesting with advanced knowledge of adversary techniques.
- 3 - 7 years experience working in a business analyst function, ideally aligned with cyber security
- Process oriented, attention to detail, creative, and proactive stakeholder engagement
- Understanding of audit and compliance requirements in financial industry
- Excellent Powerpoint and Excel Skills
- Familiar with enterprise risk frameworks and the way large organizations govern risk thresholds
- Excellent communicator and collaborative team player
- Ability to work across functional teams to incorporate security products into SIEM
- Proactive self-starter, takes ownership for issues and drives remediation with excellent problem analysis skills and solution synthesis
- Stays abreast of latest happenings in technology and relation to cyber security
Standard Chartered Global Business Services is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment which connects our colleagues, clients and communities through a culture of equality, respect and inclusion.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.