- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY
- Permanent, Full time
- HSBC Bank (M) Berhad
- 27 Apr 18 2018-04-27
Business Analyst (INMY)
Some careers have more impact than others
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Amanah Takaful (INMY) leverages the HSBC Group's international experience and expertise in Islamic finance to offer a wide range of innovative and accessible Family Solidarity and General Takaful products to both consumers and corporate customers throughout Malaysia.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Amanah Takaful team in the role of IT Business Analyst, working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
- Coordinates with Regional partners in Change / Software delivery to ensure business needs are fulfilled/met
- Leads/Manages User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to ensure projects timelines are met and issues are properly addressed
- Builds trusting relationships with internal customers by consistently eliciting requirements that meets and deliver upon the business needs
- Interacts with delivery partners (change, service and software delivery) to ensure the needs of the business are met while at the same time, understanding the technical implications
- Liaises with business and technology partners to ensure requirements are translated in a way well understood by technology and ensure technology solutions are understood by and meets the needs of the business
- Promotes teamwork among the department's team members
- Willing to take on additional tasks and/or duties as assigned by the Line Manager and/or the Head of Department
- Reduces cost per unit and gain efficiency thru Six Sigma and Lean methodologies
- Elicits documentation that meets RBPM and Project Process Delivery standards
- Delivers on assignments/ projects using the appropriate technologies and tools including Group standards
- Professional IT qualification/certification with relevant work experience
- Solid facilitation and conflict resolution skills
- Solid organizational, analytical and presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - must be able to communicate effectively both internally with group executives and externally with parties such as lawyers, accountants, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to work with all levels of management
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects
- Ability to develop cohesive working relationships with business partners
- Technical and insurance operational experience will be an added advantage