BPD Senior Analyst
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- 22 Apr 19
BPD Senior Analyst
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB
The Team Leader main role would be to manage the day to day operational management of the Project in PDO KL encompassing SLA adherence, reporting, procedures and communication . The Team Leader is jointly (along with the Operations Lead) responsible for ensuring that organizational, operational, financial, quality and customer satisfaction targets are consistently met or exceeded.
Their core focus is to concentrate on process improvement, best practice sharing and client satisfaction measures and improvement plans . They will work closely with client to understand issues affecting overall performance, and work to ensure that all relevant resources are employed to ensure service achievement. Their key role is to support the Operations Lead in all tasks and activities to ensure all Service Level Commitments are met in line with the Customer's expectations . Analyze data to determine impacts on the SPOC operation delivery which could result in: Change to implement: new SPOC scope, support of new queues, new policy and changes in policy, manage job volume increase & SLA/KPI change . Perform proactive actions to increase customer satisfaction. Responsible for KPI management, business continuity plans, knowledge management & ensuring Quality, Coaching & Training targets are met.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- High level of integrity as demonstrated personally and professionally
- Ability to identify and grow talent, lead, motivate and coach direct reports
- Proven ability to establish and develop effective teams, manage their performance
- Proven ability to identify training needs and support development of programs
- Proven ability to coach in one-on-one and also in a team setting
- Experience in quality assurance role, working closely with all departments to prioritize efforts while providing timely and high quality service.
- High familiarity with and quality review in all departments
- Proven ability to sustain team motivation and create a fun, effective, dynamic environment which fosters performance and innovation.
- Able to adapt quickly to changes in workflow
- Comfort communicating with all levels of management
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented approach to problem solving
- Demonstrated proficiency in multitasking and prioritization
- Clearly demonstrated passion for ensuring the success of project's culture of excellence and commitment to quality and customer service
- Proficient in conflict management
- Moderate to no travel depending on project involvement
- Working on Malaysian Public Holiday unless Client approves a shutdown to observe Public Holiday
- Working in European time zone and flexible working on shift if required.
- Overtime may be required
- Accurate and efficient with very good organizational skills and ability to manage tasks simultaneously
- Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team adding positive attitude and business focus
- Can perform responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate in a dynamic environment throughout all management levels
- Reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks
- Client industry experience is a plus
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.