BIG DATA ARCHITECT
• 12+ years of experience delivering business intelligence solutions
• Able to scope large efforts, conduct meetings, and write technically oriented documents
• Able to work with functional and technical teams
• Proven ability delivering complex and time sensitive projects
• Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Architect / Lead with strong passion for turning large data into actionable insights that drive improved business performance. She/he must have strong analytical skills and ability to quickly transform the data into presentable format that would help answer hard questions with current generation analytical reporting.
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Fluent in relational database concepts
• Must be knowledgeable in software development lifecycles/methodologies i.e. agile
• Has strong presentation and collaboration skills and can communicate all aspects of the job requirements, including the creation of formal documentation
• Strong problem solving, time management and organizational skills
• Good knowledge and understanding of the manufacturing industry
• Experience in working with the multi-cultural teams in multiple geographies with good collaboration skills
• Fluent in English verbal/written communication.