Azure Engineer (SEA Risk Advisory)
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. Work you'll do
Your role as a leader
- Maintenance of an Azure platform with multiple Azure services such as Azure Data Lake components.
- Manage Identity and Access management into the platform
- Perform configuration and infrastructure changes to the platform as and when required.
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- Ability to articulate Azure platform services and architecture to customer effectively
- Knowledge of Azure security best practices and security architecture design preferred
- Possess good technical writing and presentation skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of Azure platform management especially with Azure Data Lake
- Must be able to keep up to date with trends in Azure and cloud. These solutions will come in form of product recommendations and security services
- Good knowledge of Azure for Enterprise use
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools and services to manage Azure.
- Result-oriented team player with strong initiatives
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent
- Industry certifications such as AZ-103, AZ-300, AZ-900, AZ-301 or equivalent will be an added advantage
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Team player with strong initiatives
- Passion in Cyber Security and Cloud
- Able to communicate with various groups that have very different requirements