Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com . Operations
professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process outsourcing services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Outsourcing professionals may be based at a client's office or in one of Accenture's 50 delivery centers around the world. Software Engineering
professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients.
- Provides expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of release tests and is responsible for applying business and functional knowledge to meet the team's overall test objectives.
- Develops an expertise in the testing principles, processes and methods as defined in the methodology framework and provides that expertise to other Testers.
- Provide the Test Manager with accurate and precise estimates for assigned task duration, along with confidence levels and foreseeable dependencies
- Responsible for ensuring that the testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology are applied as specified in testing approach, and that all testing results are easily accessible and understandable.
- Performs defect coordination functions, ensuring that test defects are tracked to closure and that the defect repository is kept up-to-date with the current status.
- Also included in the defect coordination function is the creation and distribution of test status metrics as required by the project.
- Review product requirements, functional and design specifications to determine and prepare automated test cases.
- Interacts with the end customer, frequently interacts with internal customers and may be required to participate in on-call support.