- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- LMA Recruitment
- 19 Apr 18
Audit Manager- IT / Technology (Malaysia)
Our client is a global leader in banking and financial services providing a full-fledged of financial and client services across all banking businesses. They are looking for a specialist in technology audit to look after technology and operational effectiveness in the Malaysia office.
• Act as liaison with Management to ensure full understanding of business strategy, plans, products, performance and risk-related issues at business unit level and communicating these to the relevant Functional Team members.
• Perform continual risk assessment on the portfolio assigned and develop audit plan in response to the risks identified.
• Perform, support or lead where directed, the planning, fieldwork, and reporting of internal audit engagements to deliver agreed assurance objectives to established standards and timelines
• Must have a Bachelor Degree in Accountancy / Business/ Finance / Technology
• Experienced technology internal auditor, risk professional or business practitioner who is a deep subject matter expert in technology supporting Credit Card, Loan, Deposits or channels (ATM, Internet Banking and Contact Centre)
• CISA accreditation or similar is desirable
• Strong communicator with an ability to influence
• Highly credible with their counterparts in the business
EA Reg. No. R1108657
EA Licence No.: 11C4684
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D