Assurance - Forensic & Integrity Services, Manager/ Senior Manager
Join Forensic & Integrity Services within Assurance and you will be part of a multidisciplinary, culturally aligned team that works with clients and their legal advisors.
Our innovative Forensic & Integrity Services (FIS) advises corporations and their outside legal counsel on complex business matters that involve financial, fraud and forensic investigations and economic damages arising from disputes pertaining to intellectual property infringement and other various matters. Ernst &Young is on the cutting-edge in current trends in fraud and forensic investigations and serves as a quality-focused liaison between our clients and the law. The opportunity
From performing fraud and forensic investigation to providing expert witness services, these are just some of the services that we provide. Other services which we provide are wide ranging and include dispute resolution, financial crime investigations, anti-money laundering, fraud transaction monitoring, and bribery / corruption cases.
You will experience ongoing professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching. That's how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Your key responsibilities
Skills and attributes for success
- Help clients to work through complex issues of fraud, regulatory compliance and business disputes.
- Work on client engagement teams in carrying out both reactive and proactive forensic analysis of large amounts of structured and unstructured data involving a wide range of database management software, statistical and predictive machine learning software, and link analysis and data visualization software.
- Involve in project activities including data collection and load, data quality assessment, data cleansing and enhancing, complex data transformation, relationship profiling, sampling and extrapolation, segmentation, statistical modelling, segmentation, structured data mining, text mining and analytical matching.
- Work in our specialist forensic technology data analytics lab and on site to help clients leverage knowledge from their data for measurement of fraud risks and losses, prevention, continuous monitoring, detection and investigation of occupational fraud, waste and abuse, financial crime and other form non-compliant activities.
- Work with clients, fraud examiners, internal and external auditors, lawyers and regulatory authorities in sometimes sensitive and adversarial situations.
- Help to prepare sections of expert reports, including review, analysis and verification of evidence data and identifying key issues.
- Be willing to learn, and with time develop and improve leading edge methodologies applied to forensic data analytics engagement that are both reactive and proactive.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong drive to excel professionally, and to guide and motivate others
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure
- Foster an efficient, innovative and team-oriented work environment
Ideally, you'll also have
- A bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or professional accounting qualification in auditing, forensic accounting, investigation or litigation support
- Minimum of five years of work experience in professional services environment
- Ability to run forensic assignments across multiple jurisdictions
- Experience in case management and managing portfolio of clients
- Willingness to travel on assignments
What we look for
- Previous working experience in a consulting or professional services organisation
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you'll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization. If you're ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities, and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you. What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience, where you will be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements (FWA), as needed, guided by our FWA Policy. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from engaging colleagues
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that is right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the
most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Join us in building a better working world. Apply now