Associate, Policy Processing - Revival
Job ID: 001891 The Role:
- To ensure consistency in service delivery and transactions are completed in clear and accurate manner within the benchmarks set.
- To reply to letters within expected time response.
- To perform checking and signing of letters, memos, etc.
- To perform vetting and distribution of Daily Mails for the section.
- To attend to counter & telephone enquiries from policyholders, branches & agents relating to policy matters in a clear, accurate & timely manner.
- To perform data entry.
- To assist in providing feedback and reviewing of processes
- To assist in updating and maintenance of ISO documentation arising from work process or other changes to ensure continued certification of ISO of CSD.
- To conserve policies through client retention efforts.
- Any ad-hoc duties as and when given by management
Job Requirements The Person:
- Minimum 1-2 years working experience in Life company
- Preferably with Customer Service or Actuarial Experience
- Product Knowledge
- Policy servicing guidelines and procedures
- Insurance guidelines & regulations
- Life Underwriting knowledge and Insurance Act knowledge
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Possess initiative, good interpersonal and communication skills