Associate, Policy Processing - Major Alterations
Job ID: 001928 The Role:
- To ensure consistency in service delivery and transactions are
completed in clear and accurate manner within the benchmarks
- Process requests and data entry
- Replying to letters within expected response time.
- Attending to counter & telephone enquiries from policyholders, branches & agents relating to policy matters in a clear, accurate & timely manner.
Vetting, distribution and registration of Daily Mails.
- Collection and delivery of letters/endorsements to/from the
- Assist in updating of procedure and operations manual
- Assist in updating and maintenance of SOP documentation arising from work process or other changes
- Assist in providing feedback and reviewing of processes
- Attend and monitor CCMS/ICM tasks to ensure TAT is met
- Support and back up other units within the section (where
necessary) to ensure benchmarks are met.
- To support and actively participate in Disaster Recovery plan activities.
- Any ad-hoc duties as and when given by AVP/HOD
Job Requirements The Person:
- Tertiary qualification preferably in Communication,
Management, Business Administration or Insurance
- Minimum : FLMI or Diploma in MII or part ACII,AMII
- Preferably with experience of at least 1 - 2 years in Life Insurance company.
- Preferably with Customer Service or Actuarial experience.
- Sound product knowledge.
- Policy servicing guidelines & procedures
- General Life Underwriting knowledge.
- General Insurance Act knowledge
- Basic IT knowledge
- Good communication skills - written & verbal
- Interpersonal skills
- Good Public Relations