Associate, Policy Processing - Customer Service Support
Job ID: 001827 The Role:
- To perform report or data gathering from Branch, CSD and PPD on the Monthly Department TAT Report, Section SOP Master Listing, Section Forms Master Listing, Reports Master Listing, Section Head Minutes of Meeting, Staff Training Records (Internal/External), CHR complaint analysis report, DDO assessment report, Section Quality Report, Section Audit Report.
- To compile and perform analysis on all Section Updates and Monthly Performance Reports on process entry and exit point, customer complaints and response, data quality sampling and quality issues, and the CRSA and RCSA gaps with Managers and Section Heads' decision and action taken for problem resolution.
- To perform analysis and identify the inter-department gaps with reference to business rules and process benchmark and recommend to the respective Departmental and Section Heads for process improvement.
- To assist in the Service Quality Management Updates planning, documentation and preparation of communication desk.
- To assist in organizing and perform cross departments data quality check, connect with the Line Managers and Assistant Managers / Team Leads to understand their transactions, processes, business rules and quality management. Identify the inter-department issues, review and report to DQF.
Job Requirements The Person:
- Tertiary qualification preferably in Communication, Management, Business Administration, Insurance or related field. Minimum: FLMI, Diploma in MII, part ACII, AMII or equivalent.
- Experience of at least 2 - 3 years in Operations Life Insurance Company. Preferably with Customer Service or Policy Servicing experience.
- Multi-skilled with communication, project, training, products, insurance related.
- Sound insurance product knowledge
- Policy servicing guidelines and procedures
- Insurance Act, relevant guidelines & regulations
- General Life Insurance Operations knowledge with basic underwriting and claims processes
- Basic IT knowledge
- Personal Data Protection Act 2010
- Data Management Best Practices
- Insurance Data Architecture
- Good communication skills - written & verbal
- Interpersonal skills
- Good Public Relations
- Strong Customer Service focus and attitude
- Analytical Thinking